The Human Bots
???? - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: ???? (/showthread.php?tid=48)

???? - Mayhem - 02-25-2009 03:17 AM

What happened? I remember trying out for THB and making it almost 4 years ago in an instaunlagged match. I also remember playing with the big reddragon lots of times in quake 3. I've left my name and tag exactly the same for that whole time, I now play Excessive Plus almost exclusively, and I havent ever seen another THB in that whole time, did you guys give up on quake3? Its far from a dead game, I am in an excessiveplus clan now as well, and we play clan wars pretty much once a week or more, not only that, theres a bunch of servers that have amazing gameplay, they made me not want to play insta unlagged anymore.

The main reason I wanted to see if this place even existed, was I have been running a server and I was calling it a THB Clan server, without knowing there were others, I wanted to see if others would connect to it, but no such luck. I've been in contact with monster from Railcommunity.com aka rail addicts, and he said THB died, but was willing to try to revive it with me, we were going to make it an elite sect of railcommunity, seeing as they let anyone wear the RA tag. I hope theres someone out there, and if there is anyone who wants to possibly learn excessive plus, I am fully available for training, just contact my email.

Furthermore, I know that instaunlagged is fully dead, the only server that is ever up is the RA server, which monster has told me is dead pretty much all the time, where as if you check out <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.excessiveplus.net">www.excessiveplus.net</a><!-- w --> theres alot of server. The only thing with excessiveplus, is at first it can seem frustrating because there is a learning curve, it is very move based, where you have to be able to move, as well as spot your enemy before you can see them, headphones are a must, as well as fast eyes because they slide around with a BFG, which you would learn how to do from me on the first day.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:thecolourblack@hotmail.com">thecolourblack@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->