The Human Bots
What are you wearing right now!!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What are you wearing right now!!!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=44)

What are you wearing right now!!!!!!!!! - Cappy - 03-20-2006 05:21 PM

Well I am gonna start this and it is gonna get ugly or pretty depending on your point of view. This will start clean, tho.

I am wearing a T-shirt with the Blue Ghost on it the U.S.S. Lexington and some ratty old work jeans that have a hole in the left knee. They are high waters too, very fashionable. White sox with gray toes and heels. and let me see, my black pouch underwear by Jockey ®.

So who can top that one, or should I say who dares to? Cappy

- F8Waterfall - 03-22-2006 08:46 AM

kk ....hear goes!!!!! you all lucky btw...i'm still dressed, not had my bath yet :wink:

i am wearing.. pink socks...to keep my feet warm, its cold here :wink: , black lacy knickers and matching bra :wink: i got your attention yet :roll:
My golddigger jeans, kept up by my pink bench belt ! and my new Ac dc top from bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beat that!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ten more mins, all i would have said was my pj's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- F8Waterfall - 03-22-2006 08:44 PM

kk i give up :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

K, right now!?!??? - Cappy - 03-23-2006 03:28 AM

All I have on is my white briefs that say HOTSTUFF all in bold red with Red Hot Chili Peppers and Red Hearts all over them, That's it. Cap

- Evolution - 03-25-2006 05:44 AM

I think Confusion is expecting me to say this.. Some nice silk panties and.. LOL!

I'm just wearing some blue jeans and my "I see fragged people" shirt.. Which is black with a crosshair on it Smile