The Human Bots
blame it on the rain... - Printable Version

+- The Human Bots (http://thehumanbots.com/Forums)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: blame it on the rain... (/showthread.php?tid=419)

blame it on the rain... - Hohner - 06-06-2015 11:50 AM

Hey you guys. Hope ya guys aint haveing too much fun without me. Prolly all moved on to that tarded ass mod GayLine. But uhm... I just really feel like... Im tired of talking about my damn feels bro ! I wanna get back in the servers and kill some shit. My brother said yuns been askin bout me so I figures Id get on this internets and tell yuns how much I miss you'ans. LoL. I really do tho. Still in damn Portsmouth doing really good in my treatments and recvoerys. Sponsership and step works all that neat principal foundations of spirituality growths and such. Im prolly not coming home any time soon and if freakin blows man. I hate it. And I could just come home too but my county offered to pay for my transitional houseing for 3 months so. For real it would prolly be for the best, I could really use the oppertunity to save some money up at least but Im gonna try and figure out some way I could jump in TS with yuns soonfuly. I gotta get goin tho cell phone times sort of limited. Take care everyone and thanks for readin. Later On

RE: blame it on the rain... - DiaFramHER - 06-06-2015 12:10 PM

Hey man- good to hear from ya. We are still playing BF4...not much Hardline by anyone. We will be here when you get out....especially Full...he will be blamin it on the rain!

RE: blame it on the rain... - HoneyBeaver - 06-06-2015 01:10 PM

lol sup hohner good to hear your doing good

bf4 is the game we play hardline is not for us

see ya when ya get out

RE: blame it on the rain... - Hohner - 06-07-2015 08:15 AM

Hell yeah I cant freakin wait ! Im glad yall didnt all go to fagline. I keep changin my mind do I wanna stay or go back home but June 18 Ill make my decision. Sort of just wanna freakin go back home. Ill deff keep up with u guys here thanks fellers !